Solutions for ideas implementation: Foresight technologies in innovation management
Round table organizer:
- Union of Managers of North-West, Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University.
Key issues on the agenda:
- The role of Foresight technologies in strategic planning of a company.
- Types of Foresight technologies – which one to use?
- Who can become the expert in Foresight technologies?
- What is the difference between the roadmap and the regular plan of a company?
- Raskovalov Vladislav, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, Professor of Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University, Chairman of Union of Managers of North-West; Russia.
- Ananich Marina, advisor to the Governor of Novosibirsk region.
- Borovkov Aleksey, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, Vice-Rector of Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University; Russia.
- Elin Evgeny, the Deputy Minister of the Economic Development of the Russian Federation; Russia.
- Frolova Natalya, The Executive Secretary of regional Kaliningrad Commission of Organization of Management Training for Enterprises of the National Economy of the Russian Federation; Russia.
- Gaynutdinov Rashid, Doctor of Political Sciences, Vice-Rector of Saint Petersburg State University of Economics; Russia.
- Gaynutdinova Lyudmila, Doctor of Political Sciences, Associate Professor, Professor of the Department of Political Sciences of The Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia; Russia.
- Gluhov Vladimir, Doctor of Economic Sciences, professor, Vice-Rector of Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University; Russia.
- Gorin Evgeniy, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Candidate of Physico-Mathematical Sciences, the Executive Vice-President of The Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (Employers) of St. Petersburg, Senior Research Officer of the Institute of Regional Economy of RAS; Russia.
- Kadyrbaeva Aygul, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Director of the Institute of Continuing Professional Education GASIS; Russia.
- Lushnikov Oleg, the Executive Director of NP “Hydraulic Power of Russia”; Russia.
- Rafael Popper, Principal Scientist in Foresight, Organizational Dynamics & Systemic Change at VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd; Finland.
Invited as keynote speaker on ‘From Horizon Scanning to Policy, Outcomes & Impacts’.
Horizon Scanning processes at national level and optimal design for effective policy development and investment planning.
SMALL ADVANCED ECONOMIES GATHER IN DUBLIN TO DISCUSS RESEARCH IMPACT AND METRICS
International Representatives to attend two day meeting at Farmleigh
An international working group from six of the world’s small advanced economies (New Zealand, Singapore, Israel, Denmark, Finland and Ireland) is meeting in Dublin on September 30th and October 1st. The meeting, which is being hosted by Science Foundation Ireland (SFI), is taking place at Farmleigh and will discuss the potential development of common metrics to help measure the impact of scientific research in similarly sized small countries.
Click here to learn more about SAEI meeting in Dublin.