Duration: From 9.30am until 3pm (including lunch and coffee break).
Location: Technology Centre ASCR (Ve Struhách 1076/27, 160 00 Prague 6).
Organiser: Futures Diamond with contributions from The University of Manchester.
The main purpose of the dialogue is to:
- Facilitate dialogue with policy-makers and other relevant stakeholders (business, NGOs, interest groups and researchers) about ways to strengthen societal engagement in sustainable innovation;
- Explore strengths and weaknesses of current policies and praxis for societal engagement in sustainable innovation;
- Discuss barriers to stimulate societal engagement in sustainable innovation;
- Develop recommendations for policy-makers to be handed over to national political committees and public authorities and to be highlighted at the CASI policy conference in November 2016.
Regarding the focus of the dialogue, we have looked at how the Top 10 research and innovation agendas resulting from the mapped 500+ SI cases (we have in CASIPEDIA and available at http://www.casi2020.eu/casipedia/cases/) are relevant to:
- 22 priorities related to Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge on ‘Climate action, resource efficiency, environment and raw materials’, and
- 27 priorities resulting from a citizens-experts-citizens (CEC) process.
We would also be discussing gaps and potential bridges between these sets of priorities, as well as their relevance to the Top 10 research-priorities voted by the Czech citizens (and inspired by their visions http://www.casi2020.eu/visions-bank/).
Check out new 2.5 version of the CfWI Horizon Scanning App.
The CfWI Horizon Scanning Hub is a collaborative platform for future-looking information, aimed at strengthening workforce planning within the health and social care sector. This App provides offline access to the ideas bank and project areas from the Hub. It is updated with new information when you are connected to WiFi, so you’ll always have access to the latest horizon scanning ideas from the CfWI.
The free-to-download iPad App allows users to easily keep track of CfWI projects, ideas, blogs and articles.
Our R&I solutions are powered by Diamond Frame, a fully-fledged content management system (CMS+), which allows your organisation to manage the content and functionalities of the FD Suite of Systems. Diamond Frame supports a wide range of user-friendly modular and customisable R&I systems, including:
- R&I Bank – to gather and codify strategic intelligence.
- R&I Scanner – to navigate through your strategic intelligence.
- R&I Tracker – to improve high-level management of key agendas.
- R&I Community – to support networking and stakeholder engagement.
- R&I Library – to collect and map codified knowledge and documents.
- R&I Mapper – to systematically monitor, analyse and position R&I.
- R&I Delphi – to assess and prioritise your strategic intelligence.