Posts Tagged ‘St Petersburg’
September 22, 2016 Leave a comment
Solutions for ideas implementation: Foresight technologies in innovation management
Round table organizer:
- Union of Managers of North-West, Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University.
Key issues on the agenda:
- The role of Foresight technologies in strategic planning of a company.
- Types of Foresight technologies – which one to use?
- Who can become the expert in Foresight technologies?
- What is the difference between the roadmap and the regular plan of a company?
- Raskovalov Vladislav, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, Professor of Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University, Chairman of Union of Managers of North-West; Russia.
- Ananich Marina, advisor to the Governor of Novosibirsk region.
- Borovkov Aleksey, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, Vice-Rector of Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University; Russia.
- Elin Evgeny, the Deputy Minister of the Economic Development of the Russian Federation; Russia.
- Frolova Natalya, The Executive Secretary of regional Kaliningrad Commission of Organization of Management Training for Enterprises of the National Economy of the Russian Federation; Russia.
- Gaynutdinov Rashid, Doctor of Political Sciences, Vice-Rector of Saint Petersburg State University of Economics; Russia.
- Gaynutdinova Lyudmila, Doctor of Political Sciences, Associate Professor, Professor of the Department of Political Sciences of The Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia; Russia.
- Gluhov Vladimir, Doctor of Economic Sciences, professor, Vice-Rector of Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University; Russia.
- Gorin Evgeniy, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Candidate of Physico-Mathematical Sciences, the Executive Vice-President of The Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (Employers) of St. Petersburg, Senior Research Officer of the Institute of Regional Economy of RAS; Russia.
- Kadyrbaeva Aygul, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Director of the Institute of Continuing Professional Education GASIS; Russia.
- Lushnikov Oleg, the Executive Director of NP “Hydraulic Power of Russia”; Russia.
- Rafael Popper, Principal Scientist in Foresight, Organizational Dynamics & Systemic Change at VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd; Finland.